We'll provide a fast refund or exchange. All returns for exchange or refund must be returned within 30 days from receipt date, be in new condition and include original product packaging.
- There are 25% RESTOCKING FEES on product returns(See below).
- Tires & Tracks: returns or exchanges on tires or tracks will incur a fee of 25% and are not eligible to receive a return shipping label.
- Helmets & Apparel: Any merchandise which has been "taken out for a ride" is considered used and cannot be returned. We encourage you to walk on your carpet in your boots and to try your helmet on indoors before heading out on the ride.
- Vehicle Parts: Any part which has been installed or shows signs of attempting to be installed on a vehicle is non-returnable.
- Clearance items, Helixes and Electronics parts are non-returnable and non-refundable.
Exchanges: There are two exchange methods available at Powersports Performance:
- Standard exchange;
- Cross-ship. For the fastest service, Powersports Performance can cross-ship orders that were purchased with a credit card. Powersports Performance will temporarily charge your credit cart for the cost of the replacement item(s). When Powersports Performance receives the item(s) being cross-shipped, the additional charges will be refunded.
- Powersports Performance is not responsible for any damage or loss of returned packages and we suggest that you insure the returned package(s) through the carrier. We cannot process refunds on damaged items; damaged items will be returned to the customer via ground shipping.
- Before sending any item(s), you must call to get prior authorization before returning any item, regardless of reason, to request a Return Merchandise Authorization (RMA).
- Powersports Performance cannot accept returned merchandise without an RMA. The RMA number should be written on the shipping label or visible on the shipping box.
- Please note that third-party shippers, such as UPS, FedEx , Purolator Etc., and similar companies, may add charges to normal ground shipping costs. Powersports Performance does not reimburse these charges. Do not return any items COD; our returns department cannot accept COD returns.
- Parts that have been installed (or damaged while attempting to install) and/or used in any manner will not be accepted for return.
- Electrical, ignition, and discontinued items are not returnable. Videos,magazines, books DVD's must be unopened and in original packaging.
- All closeout and clearance merchandise sales are final and cannot be refunded. Exchanges or manufacturers defect are acceptable.
- Helixes, electronics parts or custom cut parts are final sales and cannot be refunded.
Returns and Replacements
We want you to be completely happy with your order. If for any reason you are not satisfied, we will gladly accept your timely return of unworn, unwashed, or defective merchandise. Used merchandise cannot be returned unless defective. Returned merchandise should include the vendor packaging and tags and be in the same condition as when it was received. A pickup and/or restock fee may apply. Merchandise must be returned within 30 days of receipt of merchandise.
When returning a gift, a PSP Gift Card will be issued to the gift recipient for the amount of the returned merchandise. The card can be used for purchases from any PSP store, and online. In compliance with Federal law, for gifts valued at more than $2,000.00, the recipient will receive a check rather than an PSP Gift Card.
Returning Merchandise by Mail
On the back of the packing slip enclosed with your Luma order, please note the reason(s) for return and whether you wish to exchange the item(s) or receive a credit/refund (depending on the original form of payment).
Enclose the return section of the packing slip with your item(s). Please use one of the return labels provided on the front of your packing slip to ensure proper return address and credit information. Restricted items must be returned using ground transportation.
Please allow 10 to 14 days for PSP to process your return.